We understand the true cost that fashion has on our world and we want to make it better. We are building a diverse and entrepreneurial team, on a mission to shake-up fashion and make it more sustainable. Circularity and re-commerce are the key to achieving this. We will make re-commerce accessible and available to a new generation of customers, re-defining how they buy clothes and think about used-clothing.
Let’s show the world what it means to be RESPONSIBLE.
We're looking for
We are looking to fill a generalist position that will be responsible for a variety of essential hands-on responsibilities aimed at ensuring our garment processing facility operates efficiently.
This role will report into the Warehouse Lead. The successful candidate will also work closely with the wider warehouse team to effectively deliver on the role and responsibilities. This role is a part time position with flexible hours that requires the candidate to be in-person in the warehouse.
This role best suits upbeat and self-motivated individuals who enjoy working systematically and productively. Our fast paced and energised environment relies on organisation and efficiency.
The role will also involve a substantial amount of manual handling including bending, stretching, stooping, stepping, reaching and lifting. Having a good range of mobility is important to ensure you can work safely within health and safety regulations without placing undue strain on your body.
- Garment handling through Intake
- Conducting garment assessments (training provided)
- Performing various roles such as product intake, storage, picking, and packing processes via a scanner and/or through a computer
- Stock counting and location checks
- Sorting, folding, and packing products for storage
- Assembling packaging
- Moving products around the warehouse according to instruction from the Warehouse Lead
- Steaming and/or ironing products, when required
- Loading and unloading on-site Ozone cleaning machine
- Placing materials on racks and shelving
- Collecting items from throughout the warehouse
- On occasion assist with the unloading and loading of vehicles
- Product refurbishment when needed (removal of stains, stitching etc)
Required Skills / Experience
- Reliable and dependable
- Self motivated, high level of initiative
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of task
- Basic literacy and numeracy skill
- High levels of attention to detail
- Understanding of health and safety practices in a warehouse setting (training provided)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High levels of personal and professional integrity in working with valuable information and physical goods
- Ability to organize and maintain boundaries in relevant job role
- The role is based in our Belfast headquarters
- Start date is ASAP
- Core-working hours will be 9am-5pm but may vary as business needs require
- Remuneration will be discussed at interview
- Computer hardware and software will be provided by employer, as needed
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: £9.50-£15.00 per hour